Welcome Back, Neighbors!
We are excited to welcome back our neighbors with limited open hours. Our highest priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and staff members. We will be implementing new guidelines as we open to the public.
Our new special hours
Tuesday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. & Friday – Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
We have the following measures in place to protect our guests, retailers and employees:
- Wear protective masks and use sanitizing wipes if you feel necessary. Masks and daily temperature testing are required for employees.
- Maintain a distance of six feet from other guests. Social distancing practices are in place, including the use of distancing markers and extra space between seating.
- Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Public restroom is located adjacent from the Beirgarten near Splitsville.
- Use sanitizer stations to keep your hands clean, located throughout the property.
- Stay home if you have a fever, cold or flu-like symptoms. Employees with any of these symptoms are required to stay home.
In addition, regular disinfecting of the common areas, seating, restrooms and dining areas are our priority in making Sparkman Wharf a healthy and safe environment for everyone.
Ongoing updates from Sparkman Wharf can be found at www.SparkmanWharf.com or via social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.