Join us for our Star Spangled Sparkman event celebrating the 4th of July - brought to you by Water Street Tampa.
We are honoring the land that we love by transforming Sparkman Wharf into the ultimate Retro Summer Party with the best views of the City of Tampa fireworks show!
4:00p.m. - Event kick-off with DJ Deacon, face painting, and games
6:00p.m. - Water Ski Show presented by The Tampa Bay Water Ski Show Team
7:30p.m. - Still Surfin’ Beach Boys Tribute Band
9:00p.m. - City of Tampa Fireworks Show
Featuring Sparks at the Park with Busch Gardens and Duvin Designs!
Sparkman Wharf Guest Disclaimer:
- The event is free of cost and open to the public, however, space will be limited so please arrive early to secure your spot. We will have to turn away guests once we hit capacity. STANDING ROOM ONLY.
- Parking rates: Garrison Lot - $15, Port Garage - $10. You can reserve your parking spot in the Port Garage here: https://www.parkingpanda.com/sparkman-wharf-parking/star-spangled-sparkman-1380345
- No blankets or seating, coolers or outside food and beverage will be permitted
- No firearms, sparklers, personal fireworks, ground spinners, poppers, roman candles, smoke bombs, missiles, rockets, etc. are permitted
- You must be fully dressed (shirt, bottoms, shoes) to access Sparkman Wharf
- While Sparkman Wharf is a pet-friendly facility, this is not a pet-friendly event
- A friendly reminder that Sparkman Wharf is a smoke-free facility